Get In! is a bespoke 360 international PR agency, dedicated to providing unrivaled, tailor-made, strategic publicity campaigns for a diverse and ever-growing roster of clients. We were the first ever PR agency to champion global publicity for electronic artists, and in the relatively short time we have been in business, we have amassed an exceptional reputation amongst the worldâ€™s media for delivering pro-active, engaging, and most importantly, winning publicity operations.
About Get In! PR
Get In! is a bespoke 360 international PR agency, dedicated to providing unrivalled, tailor-made, strategic publicity campaigns for a diverse and ever-growing roster of clients. We were the first ever agency to champion global publicity for electronic artists, and in the 6 years we have been in business, we have amassed an exceptional reputation within the music industry and amongst the world's media for delivering pro-active, engaging, and most importantly, winning publicity operations.
With our roots firmly set in the realm of electronic dance music, the successful growth and development of the agency has been such that we now acquire the experience and proficiency necessary to tackle any campaign, of any size, without blemish:
- - We have been instrumental in the meteoric rise of Swedish megastar, and now-household name Avicii, who's rapid escalation to international eminence under our close guidance saw him not only enjoy over 4 million record sales for hit single Levels in a matter of weeks, but also saw him pick up a Grammy nomination along his way for his work with David Guetta.
- - We provide the international publicity behind the newly established PM:AM Recordings under the Universal Music Group banner, a label dedicated to providing the finest in electronic music. With releases from the likes of Dada Life, Otto Knows, Porter Robinson, Alesso and Sebastian Ingrosso - the label is quickly building a reputation for being involved in only the very biggest records the electronic scene has to offer, all with Get In! helming the international PR campaigns for each, whilst also providing B2B press for the label structure itself.
- - We provided the PR power behind Martin Solveig, whose SMASH series, and hit single 'Hello', has seen him climb up charts across the world (with number 1 and platinum status in many), racking up almost 100 million hits on YouTube in the process, and over two million in sales. With this, we aided the almost impossible crossover transition from dance music icon to international pop celebrity that Solveig is today.
- - We speak on a daily basis to press around the world desperate to work with the likes of Krewella, Danny Avila and R3hab, working not just on magazine front covers, international radio interviews and promotional mixes that reach millions of listeners at a time, but with corporate brands and organisations eager to bring their creative talent in line with their global awareness aims.
- - Large-scale event and festival promotion is another one of our many specialties. In 2011 and 2012 we headed the international awareness for the now world-renowned Tomorrowland festival in Belgium. Most notably, we were the brains, creative drive, and sole online power behind the unprecedented success of their 2012 festival after-movie which has clocked up a staggering 23 million unique views on YouTube. To date the 2011 after-movie has racked up over 53 million views. Since our engagement just over 2 years ago, the festival has become the single most popular destination for festival tourism in the world attracting visitors from over 75 countries.
These examples are purely demonstrative; our list of achievements is too extensive, detailed and diverse to outline all at once. But one thing can be certain - none of this success could have been accomplished without the skills, enthusiasm, critical thinking and unrivalled knowledge that we as a team bring to each and every one of our clients.
Providing personal and specialist care 24/7, Get In! covers the world of online, print, viral marketing, television and specialist radio to global effect - meaning that no matter what you are looking to achieve, we can tailor, execute and secure results that are suited directly to your needs and wishes, with the utmost awareness and industry. Giving undivided attention to each and every one of our clients without discrimination, the entire Get In! team utilizes collective and far-reaching influences, alongside an extensive, all-encompassing and ever-growing database of contacts to ensure we surpass the critical exposure and success that each one expects.
We have a global reputation for delivering truly outstanding results outside of our domestic territory and our work has received praise from the top of Atlantic Records in the US, as well as EMI Publishing and Universal Music Group all across Europe. No matter where the client is based, we are consistently chosen ahead of any respective leading domestic agencies, and we pave the way in markets like North America and Australia despite the challenging time zone disparities. We understand individual needs and aims better than anyone and cater to our artists on a personal level, harvesting remarkable rewards as a result. It is of the highest importance to us that the clients we represent are a reflection of our own musical palates, so no matter how big the fee, we will never work an artist we don't believe in.
Since the agency's inception, our client directory has powered the publicity for artists such as Afrojack, Jimmy Page, Martin Solveig, Avicii, Kaskade, Porter Robinson, Fedde Le Grand, Laidback Luke, John Digweed, Bassjackers, Cazzette, Bassnectar, Sidney Samson, Steve Aoki, Gregor Tresher, Moguai, Claude Monnet, Sia, Bob Sinclar, Armin van Buuren, Chris Lake, Mark Knight, Del Marquis, Jimmy Vallance, Marcel Woods, and Sander van Doorn...and so the list goes on. We have, and continue to provide outstanding public relations services to record labels such as Interscope, Warner Music Group, Universal Music Group, Ultra Records, Armada Music, Le7els, Cr2 Records, Mixmash Records and Flamingo Recordings to name but a few, and have fluid day-to-day working relationships with every major label in the industry. In short, our expertise can be translated to suit any endeavor.
Powered by acutely tuned professionals - and music obsessives alike - Get In! continues to demonstrate we are the very best at what we do. Where as others may deliver promises and jaded foresight, Get In! strives and thrives on delivering a whole lot more. This is why we continue to remain a market leader in the world of Electronic Music and all it encompasses.
Jonathan, the creator of Get In! and the driving force behind everything we do. Creatively sound and with bionic pace, he's the one who tends to know it all.....well most of the time anyway. Forward thinking, brutally honest and with a chronic obsession for perfection, explains why the company he created continues to do so well. He's insane for Lanvin sneakers, Virgin Atlantic and has an unhealthy addiction for Apple, which of course makes our office one of the most technically advanced in the industry. He has a knack for plucking talented interns from obscurity and with the help of his team; nurturing them into solid and well respected publicists. His undying passion for the company he created, its clients and most importantly his staff makes for a great environment to work in.
Luke Eastman, or 'Pads' as we call him runs our operation out of London. His rise from 'padowan learner' to master has been one of meteoric speed. His 'go get' approach to work is what top publicists are made of, and that is exactly what he is. Once an intern, now director of our European office. A super generator of new business and perfect people manager. A client pleaser from the word go, no task is too big for Luke Eastman. A music aficionado and someone whose use of the English language and grammar is second to none. Luke Eastman is a force to be reckoned with.
In all the time I've known Miss Baker she's never failed to astound me with her level of creativity and flair. Her ability to think outside of the box is unmatched here at Get In!, sometimes just plain crazy, but most of the time - spot on, and that notion is one shared by our clients. From copy to album campaigns or to just sitting down on the fly and spilling over with an arsenal of ideas, I'd say she's not far off a creative genius. Sometimes I'm forced to slam her brakes on when she's in full flow, but the end result is always worth it. I'm not sure if she'll ever stop clubbing, but knowing her, she'll be trying to get on that podium when she's 90 (not far off). She's uber passionate and that's why she's my Head of PR. Written by Jonathan Llewellyn.
Having joined the team once already in 2011 whilst still at university, Matt is back for round two and thriving in his new role. Already an integral member of the team and with the ears of a discerning tastemaker, we hope he'll be with us for some time to come!
Having joined the Get In team after excelling in the internship programme last year, Rozie has quickly risen the ranks aided by her keen passion for and wide knowledge of electronic music. With prior experience in Media and Advertising, Rozie’s skill set has been invaluable to the team along with her motivation, her efficiency and her creative spark. Using her personality and quick thinking to great effect, Rozie has become a vital member of the team and is taking on new and exciting roles and responsibilities everyday.
Nick Sung joins us having harvested months of experience at Big Beat Records in New York. Nick's passion and knowledge of electronic music and all the facets it encompasses makes him a perfect addition to our new US office.
Self-proclaimed music aficionado and aspiring DJ / Producer. Known for his love affair with the auxiliary cord, this native of Virginia considers his taste in music undoubtedly better than yours. Chris joined our New York office over a year ago now, and the dance music know it all has been making his presence felt on the PR front.
To follow shortly
With an appetite for music that is as big as his appetite for chicken wings and pizza, Henry has found the perfect position for himself at Get In! The newest addition to the team, Henry takes every project on with ease and determination. Oozing experience in the music industry, he is the co-founder of Bade Records, which he established with four friends from London in 2013. Having only been here a few months, we are excited to see what else he will bring to the table, and we can anticipate big things!
Having successfully completed our internship, Louise now joins us full time as a fully fledged Publicist.
Artemis is Jonathan's daughter. She generally spends most of her time at our US office, but has big plans to travel to the UK before the end of the year.
A team of 20+, they make it possible for us to operate our business out of the US. Impeccable management from an impeccable team.
MGR Weston Kay are an Accounting, Tax and Business Consulting Firm. Specialists in Media, Sport, and Entertainment Industries.